About the Chamber
The Cotulla Chamber of Commerce is a business supported entity designed to promote business referencing, opportunities and goodwill throughout the community. Our attractions include ranching, hunting, history. Its main industry is oil and gas. Cotulla is a city in La Salle County and county seat. The community was named after Joseph Cotulla, Polish immigrant who founded the town.
The Cotulla-La Salle County Chamber of Commerce was created to improve the quality of life in the area by promoting economic development, providing a healthy business environment, and promoting programs of a civic, social, and cultural nature.
Let the Chamber Work for You
Membership in the Cotulla/ La Salle County Chamber provides you with an ongoing flow of business and government information and the opportunity for business exposure. Simply The Chamber is here to help you by:
• Sending referrals to your business
• Providing assistance with events and media
• Through our chamber mixers, provide networking opportunities
• Providing opportunities for direct involvement on committees
• Providing information to visitors to our community and represent you at state events The Chamber attends
Please let us help your business by becoming a member today.
Board of Directors
- Noe Rodriguez - President
- Dori Trevino - 1st Vice President
- Jerry Farrell - 2nd Vice President
- Fay Schulze - Secretary
- Marilyn Reyes - Treasurer
- Jason Surles
- Laura Soto
- Liza Rincon
- Savannah Sanchez
- Elda Nora Quintanilla