Business of the Month for February 2017
Horseshoe Bar is our February Business of the month. In the last year, we have come a long way at the Horseshoe Bar. We are so blessed to have amazing customers and a motivated staff to make it all happen. Thank you to all our customers supporting us through our journey. We look forward to a long and continuing relationship. We support live music, concerts, and should have TBA soon. The bar is opened Monday through Friday 1pm-2am and Saturday 5pm-2am. It is a 21 and up bar. We do caterings and also have a closed off party room in the bar now. We also have pool tables, dart boards, and juke box; it’s a very relaxing and inviting bar. Please come by and have a drink! We are located at 182 S. IH 35 in Cotulla.
2017 Scholarship Application
2017 Hunters Appreciation Scholarship
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY.
- Provide all information asked for by the Chamber. Do NOT return this guideline with application.
- Have their signature along with parent/guardian on the application.
- Be a U.S. citizen and reside in La Salle County.
- Answer ALL questions and supply all supporting information. Failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification.
- Mail or bring application materials in one envelope to the Chamber office by the postmarked date.
- Rank in the upper 33% of his/her class. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Furnish an official school transcript.
- Provide Current GPA (2.5 is required) and all other information requested in a neat and legible form.
If chosen, the STUDENT must be responsible for communicating with the Chamber and inform us of any changes to the application. Must provide a valid email and phone number.
If chosen applicant will be required to attend the following Hunters Appreciation event November 3rd AND be present at the 2017 June Chamber monthly meeting for recognition of the winners!
(You must call ahead of time if you cannot make one of these events, but not attending will reflect poorly on you for consideration for future scholarships.)
You will be scored on ALL information requested; this is how we determine our winners. The application must be postmarked by April 4, 2017.
Mail to :
Cotulla- La Salle County Chamber of Commerce
290 N. IH 35
Cotulla, TX 78014
Mon – Fri
9 AM - 5 PM
Make college your next step. Fill out your application and submitt today. Click here to download application.